Mine Planning And Resource Modelling
Geovale Services provides orebody modelling and mine planning support to investors/companies developing a mining project. We carry out independent resource and reserve estimation, audits, technical reviews, and due diligence investigation. Our resource team has “Competent Persons” according and NI43-101 code and can sign off resource and reserve statements.
Geovale Services undertakes the projects of geological 3D Resource Modelling for variety of commodities (e.g. Iron Ore, Coal, Copper, Gold etc.) from ground level data capture to competent persons sign off and JORC/NI43-101 reporting. We provide professional services and support across all aspects of the mining industry from feasibility studies to assisting existing mines.
Our Services includes:
- Exploration planning & support service
- Geological database collation and review
- 3D geological resource modelling, estimation & audits
- Reserve planning, mine estimation & scheduling
- Provide the net present value for the project
- Pre-Feasibility study
- Pit Optimization & Sensitivity analysis
- Equipment Selection
- Environmental Planning and Hydrogeological Planning
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedure
- Topographic survey