In 2020, Geovale developed a 3D Geological Resource Model and Tentative Reserve Estimation for an India Client, having a tenement of Nickel in Uganda, East Central Africa.
Geovale provided the following services to meet the project scope:
- Processing of exploration and mining data in Surpac software
- Geological Database Preparation and Cross-Section digitization
- Valid 3D Solid Model formation
- Analysis of Geostatistical Parameter for all attributes
- Block Model preparation with all required attributes and constraints
- Variogram modelling
- Grade Estimation
- Resource Estimation with all relevant output
- Preparation of Slice Plan
- Basic Pit Designing based on pit design parameters
- Reserve Estimation
A Geological Resource and Reserve Estimation Report was communicated to the client. The project was delivered within a timeline of 3 weeks.